- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individual persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter „GDPR”) is INCARGO s.r.o. company ID 09705431 with its registered office at Štrossova 354, 530 03 Pardubice, Czech republic (hereinafter: „Administrator“).
- The contact details of the Administrator are:
address: Štrossova 354, 530 03 Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the Administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the completion of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- Performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR.
- Legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. f) of the GDPR.
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) of the GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- Completion of your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when ordering, personal data are required which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract; without providing personal data it is impossible for the Administrator to conclude or perform the contract.
- Sending business messages and providing other marketing activities.
- There shall be no automatic individual decision by the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your specific consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The Administrator shall store personal data
- For the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to set up claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- Involved in the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- Involved in securing the operation of services,
- Providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are service providers of mailing/cloud services.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
- The right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- The right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or to use restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- The right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
Terms of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data depositories and personal data depositories in paper form, in particular a secure private cloud.
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these conditions. A new version of the terms of personal data protection will be published on the website, or a new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to your e-mail address you provided to the Administrator.
These conditions take effect on 1.5.2021.